Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Say Hello to Our Little Friends

OK, it must be late because I can't stop laughing at the title.

We have been some lucky, lucky baby-lovers here at this household lately. We have lots of our own, live-action dollies to play with now! My friend Jo gave birth to beautiful, bewitching Annabeth Fe at the beginning of August:


Honest to God, this is the only picture I took of her alone. Wailing her eyes out and with her drawers all open and whatnot. Sorry, Annabeth.



You're right to look skeptical, Annabeth. That blonde bomber in the plaid dress really doesn't know how to hold a baby safely.


And as if that wasn't awesome enough, my friend Kari popped out (and I do almost literally mean "popped out" ... both Jo and Kari have ridiculous "Wow! I only pushed for two-point-one seconds" type of birthing stories) beautiful Abigail just a couple of days later.

She's not fresh out of the oven here, but I couldn't resist this little half-smile from a pic the last time we saw her.


Libby can't wait to babysit Abby. I think Libby really believes that this means Kari and I will be leaving Abby alone in Libby's care and not that she'll be helping me care for the Abster. Libby is beside herself with joy at the thought that she could be in charge of a real, live baby! (Don't worry, Abby, if you're reading this. I won't leave you alone with her. I'll make sure Emma is here, too.)


See? Emma will take good care of her, too. Kari and I could totally leave them alone while we go out and grab a few drinks.


And while those new, fresh-baked babies are great and all, we still just really, really like Linus and would like more time to nibble on his gargantuan thighs and delight in his gorgeous smile.

This is such a Linus expression. You would not believe what a sweet dumpling of a boy this is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love the pictures! I don't think anyone could be as cute as my two baby girls, Libby and Emma. I miss you SOOOOOOOOO much!!!

Love you,

Aunt Kimmy