Monday, December 20, 2010

How We've Been Hangin'

Yes, it's been more than two months since my last post, but I vow to be better in the future -- or at least as equally bad. Let me amend: I vow not to slide any further. Yes, I will not exceed more than 2.5 months between posts in the future!

The girls both have fevers and congestion today, so we are hunkering down and boob-tubing it for the day. Which leaves Mommy some time to blog!

Here's how we spent our fall:

Libby had a costume party for her birthday. Pinkalicious Emma and Little Bo Peep Libby (I didn't get a single picture with her bonnet on!) had a ball.


Some of Libby's gang of friends.


Cupcakes on her actual birthday. She's a big girl of 4 now.


We went apple-picking. Why are we so flushed? Because it was unexpectedly a 95-degree day in mid-October. Score one for global warming!


The "apple orchard" was pretty much a mini-amusement park, complete with jumping pillow. 


The climbing on hay bales rocked!


We went with our most wonderfulest friend Evelyn (or, as we like to call her, the Artist Formerly Known as Baby Evelyn).

No comments: